Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Ontario, CA Dentist - Archibald Dental Office
Dr. Hak-Cheon Kim - World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
[ Welcome back to Re-opening: --> Patient Screening Form Print
We hope you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA). We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You are asked to check temperature and screening questions before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- You are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
- You are asked to use the hand sanitizer we will have available as soon as you enter the office.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- You are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Archibald Dental Office ]
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Hak-Cheon Kim, DDS
2550 South Archibald Ave; Suite M
Ontario, CA 91761